Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Herb Dressing


While attempting to make jalapeno poppers I realized that I needed a dip and I knew that many restaurants serve them with Ranch Dressing.  Honestly,  I don't remember the last time I had Ranch or what it tasted like but I am pretty sure this is not it, however it was pretty good and the little vegan loved her veggies in it.  We had plenty left over after the poppers were gone to eat on salad.

Ingredients
1/2 cup soy milk
1/2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup vegan mayo
1/2 cup vegan sour cream
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dill
1/4 tsp raw sugar
1/4 tsp whole grain dijon mustard
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
1/8 tsp pepper
2 tsp white vinegar
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp corriander

Mix soymilk and apple cider vinegar together and let sit a minimum of 15 minutes together.  Mix remaining ingredients together.  After soymilk and vinegar has sat for 15 minutes mix it in with mayo mixture. Refrigerate until ready to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment